Are you our new Category Sourcing Specialist? Keep on reading!
As a Category Sourcing Specialist, you will be working in our Category Assembly & Accessories together with business teams around the world.
From this position you will lead and secure that all products within your area of responsibility are sourced with optimal global sourcing set-up. You will contribute with material and production knowledge in the product development process and ensure that material and choices of techniques related to cost, capacity, quality, and sustainability are in-line with supplier production capabilities.
The position is in Älmhult, Sweden but with a global responsibility.
About the assignment
• You will contribute with material and production competence from a total cost perspective. • You will be responsible for securing optimal sourcing set-up in new and existing markets for the range including assessing sourcing risk and scenario planning. • You will lead the Purchase Development Process, RFQs and contribute to BCP
With knowledge and experience in the field of purchasing and business development you have a strong capability to identify and capture business opportunities and deliver excellent results. Your strong analytical skills and fact-based business leadership capabilities supports in making the right decisions.
To be a successful Category Sourcing Specialist we would like you to have:
· 3-5 years of experience in related field of work
· Good knowledge of business development & supplier capabilities
· Experience in supply chain with basic finance knowledge
· Leadership skills and it’s an advantage if you have project leader and stakeholders’ management skills
· Overall view with both operational and tactical thinking
· Deep knowledge of value chain and value chain analysis
· Very good knowledge with RFQs/ BCP process
· Ikea experience is meritorious
As a person you are a strongly business minded team player and highly You are motivated. decisive, and analytical.. Communicative and with good ability to build relations
You will work in an environment where your ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is “to create a better everyday life for the many people”.
For more questions about the role, please contact hiring manager Mikael Sernelin at +46 733107755. About the recruitment process feel free to contact Recruitment Specialist Christina Appelqvist +46766-113408.
Last day to apply 16/5, location Älmhult, Sweden.
IKEA Components holds a unique position within the IKEA value chain. We develop and supply IKEA with customer friendly component solutions for better products – and better homes. This includes a responsibility for selected components and raw material, which means develop, purchase and supply to IKEA suppliers. IKEA Components also have the assignment to provide After Sales service of components to the end customers. Our business is global and today employs 1400 people based mainly in Sweden, Slovakia and China.