Ledige stillinger > Risk Management Specialist to Safety & Security, Inter IKEA CBF
The world is changing and so is the IKEA business. Nevertheless, one thing remains forever the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
We are looking for a Risk Management Specialist in Malmö. We offer a unique opportunity to develop a holistic view of the IKEA business. When you grow, IKEA grows too. Do you want to make a difference?
About Inter IKEA Systems and Core Business Franchise
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks. In Core Business Franchise (CBF) we are responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, keeping it together through an IKEA Concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
We enable IKEA people in the value chain by developing new ways of working supported by processes, methods, tools and services. We do that by leading the development of solutions that ensure a unique and successful meeting with existing and new IKEA customers. Leading when and how IKEA expands, we enable one common way of working, with high impact at a low cost.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally. Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com.
About the role
In the role of Risk Management Specialist - Safety & Security, together with your team members, you develop the long-term agenda and planning for a risk-based Safety & Security approach in our Swedish workplaces. You work closely together with your team members in Sweden and the Netherlands. You advise and support the business responsible regarding all Safety & Security matters for the locations in Malmö, Helsingborg and Älmhult.
On a daily basis you can expect to:
- Advise the S&S responsible(s) in the workplaces in their day-to-day Safety & Security related activities.
- Lead the proactive Safety and Security approach, identifying existing and emerging Safety & Security risks and enable the business to control the potential impact of these.
- Secure a desired and consistent level of Safety & Security in our workplaces via regular assessments, inspections, follow-ups, and trainings.
- Be a member of the (local) Crisis Management Team, supporting and handling any emergency cases and possible crises. Coordinate actions according to the Inter IKEA Group Crisis Management methodology.
- Support and train the business on implementing and maintaining compliance frameworks regarding IIG policies and external regulations.
- Lead and/or conduct investigations in case of a serious breach of business or ethical practices.
- Support Swedish CBF co-workers with advice on travel Safety & Security.
- Establish and maintain a strong network within Inter IKEA Group as well as a broader network of stakeholders, including external parties.
You are passionate about creating safe and secure workplaces for co-workers and visitors. You also have a strong interest in risk and compliance and at least a basic understanding of compliance frameworks. You seamlessly switch between thinking and doing, providing risk based solutions while using business sense.
You can easily see the bigger picture and where more (long-term) value can be added as well as advise on operational day-to-day operations in detail if necessary. You prefer to work together with others and find alignment on the way forward, without losing that big picture. You enjoy supporting the business to make things happen, while being able to set clear boundaries. Your skills/experience includes:
- Experience in working as safety & security responsible
- Relevant occupational health training for Sweden and knowledge of Swedish national/local laws and regulations related to Safety & Security
- Experience in supporting and training business on implementing and maintaining policies and compliance frameworks
- Experience in investigations
- Ability to prioritize and to strike a balance between business needs and Safety & Security requirements. Work with the business, but be clear on boundaries where needed
- Speak and write English and preferably Swedish fluently
A few more details for you
This is a full time position (40 hours per week) located in Malmö. Since your team is located in different offices and cities, it will require regularly travelling to Älmhult. You will report to the Risk & Compliance Manager.
Does this sounds like your next challenge? Send in your CV and letter of motivation in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work at Inter IKEA Systems and why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day of apply is August 15th 2022.
For questions, reach out to recruiting manager Bert Schijf, firstname.lastname@example.org.