Ledige stillinger > Safety & Security Specialist, IKEA Damansara
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- You ensure a safe and secure environment for co-workers and customers through training, audits, inspections and standards and national/ local legal demands.
- You manage Fire command centre (FCC) daily operations and response to any emergency situations with the provision of information from critical life safety system located at the FCC.
- You meet IKEAs intended level of Safety and Security by achieving positive results during Sec Check and insurance inspection.
- You ensure quality reporting and handling of all incidents through online incident reporting system.
- You ensure an effective claim handling and reporting process is applied, claims are analysed, follow up and preventive actions are implemented.
- You conduct compliance checks and reviews on health, safety and security standards in the unit, document them, and ensure that actions are implemented and followed up by the responsible.
- You are accountable for investigation of internal and external incidents and recommending resolution and revision of routines as necessary.
- You work together with the Safety and Security Manager to ensure IKEA Standards, Risk Management frameworks as well as legal demands are followed.
- You ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency of security company within the unit including crowd management on peak days.
- You ensure security company guards are trained with the ability to secure IKEA assets with IKEA intended level of Safety and Security.
- Have strong knowledge in the principles, practices and techniques of safety and security procedures and all relevant local legislation.
- Have knowledge in the fundamentals of investigation methodology and process.
- A strong communicator, possessing both verbal and written skills.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and manage stressful situations.
- Previous experience on safety and security in a retail environment is preferred.
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click >>here* to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be processed when you complete the assignment.
*If you can't access the link, please go to the original job posting at Smart Recruiter.
Working with us has its rewards
Wherever you work within IKEA Southeast Asia, you enjoy a wide range of benefits. Here are just some of them:
Co-workers are our most values customers and are entitled to a 15% discount on any home furnishings and food sold in our stores, from the first day of work.
We offer flexi benefits to cater our co-workers who are in different life stages with differing benefits needs. Within an annual Flexible Spending Account, co-workers can claim against dental, optical, fitness memberships or classes, vaccination or immunisation, non-insured outpatient medical expenses, health screenings, health supplements, IKEA purchases, health aid & equipment and mental health.
Maternity and paternity leave
We give mother four consecutive months of maternity leave and father receives four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived to help share the joys – and responsible – at home.
We enjoy special occasions together and give tokens to mark birthdays, marriage, the arrival of a baby. We reward loyalty through our Long Service Awards/
As home furnish experts, we take pride in providing inspiring workplaces that showcase IKEA products and create a relaxed, open atmosphere where we work side by side.
All co-workers may earn an annual financial reward when we meet our shared business objectives.
All co-workers are given free parking.
Please apply by 30 June 2023.