The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
· Empowering co-workers through knowledge, confidence, trust, authority and motivation so they are always ready to support customers in the best possible way;
· Being always available to quickly and positively deal with issues raised by customers thereby supporting co-workers when they cannot resolve a situation;
· Lead by example in being customer focus, cooperation with other departments, simplicity and giving and taking responsibility to optimise our customers’ experience in my unit;
· To actively seek and act on customer’s feedback in order to make continuous improvements to our service;
· Work closely with line manager to identify root causes of recurring issues; working closely with other functions to implement improved ways of working ensuring successfully resolve and improve customers satisfaction;
· To work closely with line manager in manpower planning to improve customer experience and develop an independent and knowledgeable team to support customer’s shopping experience;
· To be responsible for the daily and weekly service target to drive and improve service delivery;
· Have an overview of the store action plan and understand how the Customer Relations action plan supports that.Qualification
· Ability to align customer needs and expectations with business needs;
· You are a self-motivated team player, good negotiation and influencing skills; who desire to take on responsibility in doing an excellent job.
· Passion for retailing, positive attitude in work and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced
· Process driven, structured with an attention to details with ability to find solutions for customers and operational issues.
· You are energetic, friendly coupled with good communication skills and pleasant with an out-going personality.More Information
Please apply by 31 Dec 2022